Last updated: 5-31-2021
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
|Activity||Types of Personal Data Collected|
When you sign-up to:
• subscribe to the blog through WordPress
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to subscribe to the blog, deliver email notifications of new posts.
- improve our services and Website through analysis of
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We do not maintain records of your personal data, but do access subscriber information collected by WordPress. Regardless, we have have implemented appropriate security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect.
This Website is aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged less than 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide any of your Personal Data, including your email address.